Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fortitude



I wish I was Nigerian, but more importantly in this case I wish I had the fortitude to dance shirtless. Oh wait, I just remembered this one time where I lost in a game of dare poker and danced on a picnic table in my boxers for five minutes (that's a long time and it's even longer when you have to do something embarrassing for the duration). When I had the idea for this blog which was seconds after seeing this video I did not once think about my dancing shirtless and not just shirtless, but wearing only boxers, on a picnic table at scout camp, but as soon as I started writing "fortitude to dance shirtless" I remembered I do have the fortitude... or I did have the fortitude, but now I lack it. I'm just glad that no one was there to video it and put it on youtube because who knows how many millions of views it would have. You may be thinking to yourself, "really, millions of views? really?," and I submit yes millions because I looked more like the kid on the right than the kid on the left. Moral of the story never come in last when playing dare poker or just never play. Also being forced to do stuff gives you fortitude to do things you would never do otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. haha ok so i have this roommate and she is what i like to call a bookcase character becuase at first impression you might think, "Hm, as an inatimate object, that girl would make a fine bookcase. Just sitting there, in the room, but not really doing anything" however, on further investigation, you discover she is hiding all sorts of golden treasures in her nooks and crannies you would never guess she had!

    i feel like you are kind of bookcase too

    because you danced on a table in your boxers

    but when i met you, i would never have guessed that would be an event of your past hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete