Friday, May 14, 2010

Emma Watson

In the year of our Lord two thousand and one my life changed forever. A year when George Bush succeeded Bill Clinton as President and nearly three thousand people died in the terrorist attacks on 9/11. After what some people may call a catastrophe and an actual catastrophe a ray of hope shone through the darkness. On November 16, Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone was released and a new star was born: Emma Watson.











I think it's appropriate to say that when I was thirteen I had my first love, there was nobody that compared to my baby and nobody came between us, no-one could ever come above. My friends and I were some of the first to realize her then clandestine beauty and we were mocked for it. It's hard to point out a time when "I told you so" would have first been appropriate. Maybe in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire when she came down the steps to go to the Yule Ball and I submit that it could have even been before that. I now believe an apology is in order because just saying "I told you so" sometimes isn't satisfying enough.

3 comments:

  1. Of ALL the things you threatened to blog about, this is what we get?? I'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER!!! I COMPLETELY AGREE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously. I'm with you, Paige.

    ReplyDelete