Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Post Semester Thoughts

I'm basically an Uncle. LJ and Kaylie had a baby on March 6th. It was a boy and his name is Gabe. Nelly called me the same day and said, "can you believe that LJ is in charge of another human being?" He also tried to convince me that Kaylie had twins, but I had seen the pictures from the ultrasound. A few weeks ago they blessed baby Gabe and they were definitely ready to be parents. They are awesome examples to me, but I am in no rush to get married or have kids that's for sure.

On the note of marriage, Bill is getting married on June 4th to Annie. Annie and I have a love hate relationship. She is stealing one of my best friends, but she makes him happy so I'm cool with it. I get to go to California for the wedding so that will be cool too.

Living with Mike Heder was quite the experience. I love that kid. On our last Sunday as roommates we were all up til three in the morning listening to Mike talk about aliens. We also talked about doing Humor U, he actually did it. I would of, but I had my late class on Wednesday, the night of try-outs. He actually got to perform in one of their shows too. I think I might go try out next time. Mike was also a good example when it came to a lot of things like persistence.

Some people just say the right things at the right time. This Summer I have to work for four hours in the morning and then I have a break and then I go back to work in the afternoon. I wasn't sure how I felt about it. Then I was talking to my Dad and he said he wished his work schedule was like that because then he could go running and do stuff in between. That was just what I needed to hear. I decided to start running, it's only been two days, but I'm hoping to keep it up.

2 comments:

  1. "If I ever see you running...." - Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha maybe I will start running in front of your house just to see what will happen

    ReplyDelete