Friday, April 15, 2011

It's been a while since I've done this.

The semester is about over. Just got to take finals and I'll be done til September.

My family came out here a couple of weeks ago. We went to Moab for a couple of days. My dad, brother and I went skiing/snowboarding. It was great to have them here. Probably won't see them again until June or July.






















Conference weekend was awesome. I translated for the second time. Did the Saturday morning session. I did both the prayers and Elder Gonzalez's talk. You can check it out here. Ally McClain was in town. President Monson brought down the hammer during Priesthood session. Saturday night was April's birthday. Sunday, Laura and I went to Karen and John's and my Grandma's house, watched conference and hung with my cousins. We also went and saw Uncle Vai speak at the MTC, it was just what I needed. Don't know what I'd do without good friends.

I saw Tangled... four times. And plan on watching it a few more before returning it.

I went to my old ward's ward prom with Laura. The food, dancing and company were just what I needed.

Summer is around the corner, some Rita's would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment